Profixx Troubleshooting FAQ
1. Error Message: “You failed to authenticate with the server.”
- Your username or password is incorrect. Please contact us to verify your credentials.
- You’ve provided an incorrect password three times in a row. In this case, your account is automatically and completely disabled to prevent unauthorized access to Profixx. You must contact us so we may manually reinstate your account.
- Your Profixx subscription has expired. Please contact us to renew your subscription.
2. Error Message: “Cannot find server” or similar
Some firewall programs, hardware firewalls, and corporate proxy servers block access to Profixx. Your firewalls and proxy servers must allow secure outgoing HTTPS connections to TCP port 8882.